Court-Ordered Treatment

"Court ordered" treatment includes DUI or Drinking Driver Programs, drug Diversion or PC 1000 programs, Proposition 36 or the Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act (SACPA), and Drug Court.  Those who are directed by the Court to obtain treatment for any of these violations or programs should contact their assigned Probation or Parole Officer or Attorney to discuss what program they might be required to attend. If you have questions about the DUI, PC1000 (Drug Diversion), Drug Courts or SACPA (Prop 36), you may contact the Behavioral Wellness 24-hour, toll-free Access Line (888) 868-1649. 

Return to home page.